- Mansoori S, Karami M, Abedini Baltork M. Investigating the Use of ConstructivismBased Teaching Method in Higher Education: A Case Study of Social Sciences Department at Mazandaran University. J Curriculum Res. 2013; 2(2):105-108. [In Persian]
- Abedini Baltork M, Nasr Esfahani AR, Mohammadi M and Salehi Omran E. Elements of constructivist curriculum in medical education: A Review Study. Iran J Med Educ. 2015; 14(10):888-97. [In Persian]
- Windschitl M. Framing constructivism in practice as the negotiation of dilemmas: an analysis of the conceptual pedagogical, cultural and political challenges facing teachers. Review Educ Res. 2002; 72 (2): 131–75
- Abedini Baltork M, Nasr Esfahani AR and Nili MR. The investigation of professional competencies of medical faculty members based on constructivism perspective. J Strides Dev Med Educ. 2014; 11(1): 125-8. [In Persian]
- Abedini baltork M, Nili MR. Analyzing the role of constructivism as a new learning approach in the textbooks of elementary school. Res Curriculum Planning. 2014; 11(13): 6-17. [In Persian]
- Eisner E. No easy answers: joseph schwab's conteibutions to curriculum. Curriculum Inquiry. 1984; 14(2): 201-10.
- Tyler RW. Basic principles of curriculum and instruction. Chicago: University of Chicago press; 2013.
- Kala S, Isaramalai SA, Pohthong A. Electronic learning and constructivism: a model for nursing education. Nurse Educ Today. 2010; 30(1):61-6.
- Dangel RJ, Guyton E. An Emerging Picture of Constructivist Teacher Education. The Constructivist. 2004; 15(1):1-35.
10.Abedini Baltork M, Asadnia M, Applying a constructivist teaching approach for Development of Medical Education. Proceedings of the National Conference on Medical Education; 2012 Oct 31; Sanandaj, Iran. 2012: 323-4. [In Persian
11.Rolloff M. A constructivist model for teaching evidence-based practice. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2010; 31(5):290-3.
12.Brandon AF, All AC. Constructivism theory analysis and application to curricula. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2010; 31(2):89-92.
13.DeCoux Hampton M. Constructivism applied to psychiatric-mental health nursing: an alternative to supplement traditional clinical education. Int J Ment Health Nurs. 2012; 21(1):60-8.
14.Yarris LM1, Coates WC, Lin M, Lind K, Jordan J, Clarke S, et al. A suggested core content for education scholarship fellowships in emergency medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 2012; 19(12):1425-33.
15.Yoo HB, Park JH, Ko JK. An Effective Method of Teaching Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Skills in Simulation-Based Training. Korean J Med Educ. 2012; 24(1): 7-14.
16.Nalliah S, Idris N. Applying the learning theories to medical education: A commentary. Educ Psychol. 2014; 1(2): 50-7.
17.Mansoori S. (dissertation). The investigation of High School Teachers Professional Competencies in Mazandaran Province Based on Constructivism Theory. Babolsar: University of Mazandaran; 2010. [In Persian]
18.Orangi AM. Assessment of guidance teachers activity in elementary schools. Journal of Educational Innovations.2003;2(5): 83-99.
19.Nikneshan SH. Approach of Religion training regarding to reason-centered and faithcentered. Studies in Education and Psychology. 2011; 11(2): 145-64. [In Persian]
20.Shabanivaraki B, Hossingholi Zadeh R. Evaluate the quality of teaching at the university. J Res Planing Higher Educ. 2006; 12(1): 1-22. [In Persian]
21.Olsen DG. Constructivist principles of learning and teaching methods. Education. 1999; 120(2): 347-55.
22.Aviram M. Beyond constructivism: autonomy-oriented education. Studies in Philosophy and Education. 2000; 19 (5-6): 465–89.
23.Jackson RS. (Terminal Masters Project). Using constructivist methods to teach social studies to special education students. Michigan: Wayne State University Detroit; 2006.
24.Wilson BG. Constructivism in practical and historical context. Trends and issues in instructional design and technology. 2012; 3:45-52.
25.Vavrus F. The cultural politics of constructivist pedagogies: teacher education reform in the united republic of Tanzania. Int J Educ Dev. 2009; 29(3): 303–11.
26.Sejzi AA, Bin Aris B. Constructivist Approach in Virtual Universities. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2012;56: 426 – 31.
27.Hussain I. Use of constructivist approach in higher education: an instructors’ observation. Creative Education. 2012; 3(2): 179-84.
28.Vereijken MWC, Kruidering-Hall M, De Jong PGM, De Beaufort AJ, Dekker FW. Scientific education early in the curriculum using a constructivist approach on learning. Perspect Med Educ. 2013; 2(4): 209–215.
29.Nyback MH. A Constructivist Approach to Teaching and Learning at the Degree Programme in Nursing at Novia University of applied sciences. Finland: Novia Publication Och Production; 2013.
30.Janjai S. Improvement of the ability of the students in an education program to design the lesson plans by using an instruction model based on the theories of constructivism and meta cognition. Procedia Engineering. 2012; 32: 1163–8.
31.Parsa A. Examine the relationship between faculty members' perceptions of constructivism in the classroom and they tend to approach the teaching and evaluation of teaching and learning circuit. Proceedings of the International Conference on Monitoring and Evaluation in Higher Education; 2009 Feb 25; Iranian Higher Education Association, Tehran, Iran. 2009: 400-12. [In Persian]