Document Type : Letter to editor
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Science, Lorestan University, Khorramabad, Iran
Department of Business Management, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Science, Lorestan University, Khorramabad, Iran
- Hakak SH, Allami A, Derakhshan F, Abbasi M. [Problems of Continuing medical education programs and their solutions from the viewpoint of faculty members]. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2017;13(6):539–52. Persian.
- Bhanot R. Improving leadership and management education in medical school. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2018;9:305–6. doi:10.2147/AMEP.S166968. [PubMed: 29766998]. [PubMed Central:PMC5939950].
- Mehraram M, Bahadorani M, Baghersad Z. [Evaluation of knowledge, attitude, ability and preparedness for E-learning among continuing medical education learners]. Iran J Med Educ. 2015; 15: 630–8. Persian.
- Baradaran HR, Kuhpayehzadeh J, Ramezani-Givi S, Dehnavieh R, NooriHekmat S. [Managerial skills requirement of medical students from the perspective of students and physicians: A case study of Iran University of Medical Sciences]. Res Med Educ. 2013;5(1):1–12. Persian. doi:10.18869/acadpub.rme.5.1.1.
- Soheili A, Hemmati Maslak M, Mohamadpour Y, Khalkhali H, Rahmani A. [The effect of implementing competency based education model on nursing students’ communication skills]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015;13(4). Persian.