The Strides in Development of Medical Education Journal (SDME) is an Online Open Access, a free of charge and double-blind peer-reviewed with a continuous publication model journal. The aim of publishing the SDME is to promote the quality of education and inform via publishing research in all topics related to medical and health professions education.
The SDME adopts a Platinum Open Access model, which entails no publication fees for the authors and also readers. Manuscripts are reviewed by at least 2 reviewers and the Editor-in-Chief. This journal provides reports of innovation and research such topics may include:
- Curriculum development and evaluation
- Designing educational courses
- Teaching and learning issues
- Social accountability
- Faculty development
- Management and leadership
- Assessment and evaluation
- Educational research methodologies
- and other related issue in medical and health professions education.
However, the SDME welcomes any subjects causing communication between the health professions experts, faculty member and policy makers.