Document Type : Letter to editor
Assistant professor of neurology, Clinical Neurology Research Center, Department of Neurology, Medical School, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran
- Topping KJ. The effectiveness of peer tutoring in further and higher education: A typology and review of the literature. Higher Educ. 1996; 32(3): 321-45.
- Buckley S, Zamora J. Effects of participation in a cross year peer tutoring programme in clinical examination skills on volunteer tutors' skills and attitudes towards teachers and teaching. BMC Med Educ. 2007; 7(1):20.
- Roshan R, Sha'eeri MR, Yaghoobi H. The effect of peer consoler in increasing non-native freshman students' mental health, adjustment, and academic achievement. Raftar. 2005; 1(10): 35-42. [In Persian]
- Sobral DT. Cross-year peer tutoring experience in a medical school: conditions and outcomes for student tutors. Med Educ. 2002; 36(11): 1064-70.
- Field M, Burke JM, McAllister D, Lloyd DM. Peer-assisted learning: a novel approach to clinical skills learning for medical students. Med Educ. 2007; 41(4): 411-8.