1. Mohtashami J, Salsali M, Pazargadi M, Manoochehri H, Alavi
Majd H. Competency-based curriculum education in mental health
nursing. Open Journal of Nursing. 2013; 3(8): 545-51. doi:10.4236/
2. Sajjadi A, Mokhtari Nouri J, Nazamzadeh M. A comparative
study of nursing undergraduate education system in Iran and Japan.
Clinical Excellence. 2016; 4(2): 81-99. [In Persian]
3. Hasani Narenjbaghi S, Valizadeh L, Bagheri F. Comparative
Study of Curriculum of Nursing Students in Neonatal Care Nursing
Students in Iran and Pennsylvania University of Medicine. The J Urmia
Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017; 15(7): 514-23. [In Persian]
4. Jalali R, Rigi F, Parizad N, Amirian Z, Comparison of
undergraduate nursing education in Iran and George Washington
University. Educ Res Med Sci. 2016; 5(2): 64-73.
5. Kermanshahi S, Memarian R, Hoseni A, Zamzam S, Nezamli
F. A comparison postgraduate MS curriculum of nursing education in
Iran and Canada. J Med Edu Dev. 2011; 4(6): 48-54. [In Persian]
6. Delaney KR, Hamera E, Drew BL. National Survey of
Psychiatric Mental Health Advanced Practice Nursing: The Adequacy
of Educational Preparation: Voices of Our Graduates. J Am Psychiatr
Nurses Assoc. 2009; 15(6): 383-92. doi:10.1177/1078390309353070.
7. Nesnera A, Allen DE. Expanding the Role of Psychiatric
Mental Health Nurse Practitioners in a State Psychiatric System: The New
Hampshire Experience. Psychiatr Serv. 2016; 67(5): 482–4. doi:10.1176/
8. Tabari khomeiran R, Deans C, Nursing education in Iran:
past, present, and future. Nurse Educ today. 2007; 27 (7): 708-14.
9. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. The curriculum
of Master of Science in nursing Iran: Ministry of Health and Medical
Education. Available from: http://mbs.behdasht.gov.ir/uploads/KAN_
10. Farsi Z, Dehghan-nayeri N, Negarandeh R, Broomand S.
Nursing profession in Iran: An overview of opportunities and challenges.
Jpn J Nurs sci. 2010; 7(1): 9-18. doi:10.1111/j.1742-7924.2010.00137.x
11. Nabatchian F, Einollahi N, Abbasi S, Gharib M, Zarebavani
M. comparative study of laboratory sciences bachelor degree program
in Iran and several countries. J Payavard Salamat. 2015; 9(1): 1-16. [In
12. Wojniak J. George Z.F.Bereday (Zygmunt Fijalkwski) and his
comparative method in educational research. SHS Web Conf. 2018; 48:
13. Borzou S R, Oshvandi K, Cheraghi F, Moayed M S.
Comparative study of nursing PhD education system and curriculum in
Iran and john Hopkins school of nursing. Educ strategy med sci. 2016;
9(3): 194-205. [In Persian]
14. Aghaei M, Roshanzadeh M, Tajabadi A. Comparison of the
educational system and curriculum of master of pediatric nursing in
Iran and Toronto, Canada: A comparative study. Research in Medical
Education. 2019; 10(4): 61-9. [In Persian] doi:10.29252/rme.10.4.61
15. Aghazadeh A. The comparative education. 1st ed. Tehran:
Payamenoor university publication; 2006. [In Persian]
16. Brandon University: Ranking, courses, Admissions, Tuition
fee, Cost of Attendance scholarships. Collegedunia. Available from:
17. Tipliski V M. Parting at the Crossroads: The Emergence of
Education for Psychiatric Nursing in Three Canadian Provinces, 1909-
1955. Can Bull Med Hist. 2004; 21(2): 253-79. doi:10.3138/cbmh.21.2.253
18. Weber M, Delaney K, Snow D. Integrating the 2013 psychiatric
mental health NP competencies into educational programs: where
are we now? Arch psychiatr nurs. 2016; 30(3): 425-31. doi:10.1016/j.
19. Brandon university: Centre for teaching, learning,
&technology. Teaching and learning plan. 2016-2021(CTLT Steering
Committee). 2016. Available from: https://www.brandonu.ca/ctlt/files/
20. Sharifi Far S, Roshandel M, Zareian A. Revise of the curriculum
of the master science of Military Nursing. Journal Educational Studies
(NAMA) Aja university of medical science. 2012: 1(1): 56-8. [In Persian]
21. Sahebihagh M H, Khaje Goudari M, Moghbeli G, Soheili
A, Khadivi A, ,Valizadeh L, The Challenges Of Nursing Doctoral
Curriculum In Iran: A Critical Look Based On Delphi Technique. J
Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017; 15(6): 424-39. [In Persian]
22. Mehrabi M. Memaryan N. Mohaghegh N. Abbasi M. The
Spirituality Integration in Iranian Health Education: Best Lessons for
Development. Bioeth Health Law J. 2017; 1(2): 55-61.
23. Yamani N, Firouzabadi N, Core curriculum in medical
education: Introducing Some Approaches. IJME. 2012; 11(9): 1263-73.
24. Shobeiri S M, Shamsi Papkiadeh S Z, Internal quality
assessment program Master of Education degree from the perspective
of teachers, students and educational experts Payam Noor University.
Journal of Research in school and Virtual Learning. 2015; 3(9): 83-94. [In
25. Arian M, Nobahar M, Babamohamadi H. comparative study
of nursing master`s education program in Iran and john Hopkins school
of nursing, America. Journal of Nursing Education. 2018; 7(3): 33-47. [In
26. Seylani Kh, Negarandeh R, Mohammadi E . Iranian
undergraduate nursing student perceptions of informal learning: Aqualitative research. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2012; 17(7): 493-500.